Given the weather conditions and likely forecast overnight with ice and potentially more snow, it is likely that school will remain closed tomorrow. If this is the case, we will reschedule 'World Book Day' so the children don't miss out wearing their outfits!
If school does open tomorrow, it will not be open until 10am.
Please await confirmation in the morning either way. This should come through to you by 8am.
Thank you for your continued support